Saturday, August 15, 2015

#DamnFrog

Hello Everyone! ☺

Well, I have been working on the Yoga Frog and making some decent progress and then when getting nearly done with this first color, I discovered ... mistakes! Yep, that #DamnFrog has been wreaking havoc on my stitching ... and he brought a friend!!! So now time to try and find where this green little bugger started his crazy antics in my stitching! Hopefully, I won't be having to rip out too much. Thought I'd be safe since I'm actually stitching a frog that the #DamnFrog would leave me alone for this one. No such luck. 

 photo DamnFrogX2_zpsjwblptl6.jpg

Until Next Time,
♥ Margie ♥

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh no! You'd better banish him good!

Kelly aka STITCHNMOMMA said...

No one likes that #DamnFrog, but at least you've got a good attitude about it. You can either laugh or cry and I prefer to laugh. Happy Stitching!

Margie said...

lol yes, I think I have banished him for a bit. I have taken out all the wrong stitches and have started putting in those stitches correctly. And thank you Kelly. I do like to always try to keep a good attitude about things bcuz stressing about it isn't going to change it ;) And if I am stressing about it, then stitching would lose it's fun and I'm not going to let that happen :) Happy Stitching to you as well! :)