Sunday, August 9, 2015

A New Project!

Hello Friends!!! 

I am excited to be starting this new design by White Willow Stitching called Peaceful Frog. The image used for this design came from an online game called Glitch. This was a really fun and free game. My husband and I played and we made some great friends during the game. Sadly tho, there were so many players that they kept having to expand the servers, resulting in having to shut the game down as it got to be too costly. It was a sad moment for all of us that truly enjoyed the game. The game was shurt down a few years ago. So imagine my surprise when a few months ago, I see a post on the White Willow Stitching group on Facebook about this new "Peaceful Frog" design! In the game of Glitch, he was known as the Yoga Frog. Everyone loved the Yoga Frog. I had to share the link to this new pattern with the rest of my Glitch buddies. One of them asked me if they could design a pattern of her house from the game. So I talked to Jamie from WWS and we did some research. We discovered that every single image from the game, with the exception of the Glitch logo, are now open source images, which means they can, in fact, be made into cross stitch patterns to be sold! After letting my friend know, she was so excited that she bought me the pattern of the Yoga Frog (Peaceful Frog)! So of course, I had to make this my new project! 

So here is what my new project looks like! ☺

 photo Peaceful Frog Cover_zpsgbpkl8hv.jpg

Namaste!

Until Next Time,
♥ Margie ♥

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hopefully he's a frog who doesn't come visiting the stitchy realms lol. He's cute :)

Karyn said...

Oh the frog...blast that beast! He just adores my house :/
LOL, Sorry to hear he's been visiting, Margie, but I can't to see Yoga Frog when it's finished :)
Hugs

Margie said...

Thank you both very much! :)