Monday, August 3, 2015

Second Gift for a Friend ...

Hi there Friends! 

Well I finally finished the large bookmark piece for the craft swap for my friend. It took longer than expected as the Stitching Frog kept wreaking havoc in my stitching. But it is all finished & I think it turned out great! I just love it. I might have to stitch one of these for myself! ☺ As I said in the previous post, there are full cross stitches, fractional stitches, back stitching, french knots and metallic floss all in these pieces. The bookmark is about 14 inches long by 3 inches wide. 

And here it is ... 

 photo Stir Up Some Magic Progress Finished_zps5tgnorom.jpg

Now to put them in the mail! 

Next on my stitching list, I am going to be starting a piece called Peaceful Frog. I'll post about it in my next post! ☺

Until Next Time,
♥ Margie ♥

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love this piece :)

Margie said...

Thanks Heather :) I really do too. I think I might need to stitch one for myself lol