Friday, January 8, 2016

It's All About Cross Stitch! Yes it is!

Hello Everyone!!! 

Yes, I am absolutely still here! I have been posting, but haven't posted here on my actual blog. I have created and been posting on my own public Facebook page that I created! I think I have found a way to link the two together so that every time I post here on my actual blog, a link to the post will be posted on my Facebook blog page! And if you would like to visit my Facebook blog page, it can be found here ... It's All About Cross Stitch! So what do you think? ☺ 

I have been very busy. I have done some stitching, and then once the holidays were creeping up on me, I did a ton of baking and also painted some plaster ornaments. It was fun, but now the new year and back to getting my stitchy butt in gear! ☺ 

I had to put my WWS Peaceful Frog aside for now to work on a couple of model stitch pieces for Connie Gee Designs. She is a new designer and coming up with some great designs. I also created a couple of new cross stitch patterns myself! They are up and available for purchase in my Etsy shop! One is a simple piece that is called Thank You for Your Service. It is designed to be stitched and given to members of the United States military to thank them for their service to our country. Also, a portion of the proceeds with be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project!!! So please be sure to stop by my Etsy Shop by clicking HERE. I hope you like the designs that I have available. 

Back to the model stitch pieces. The first one was a Yin Yang Turtle. It's a simple design and came out pretty cute. The next one is called Quirky Quartet. It is a back stitching blackwork piece. It's about 1/3 of the way done. Back stitching sure does take longer than I thought it would! But I do think it's coming out very nice. Be sure to visit (and like) my Facebook page to see the pictures! ☺

I am going to be doing a weekly rotation again this year for my stitching projects. I have created an album on my Facebook page showing the projects that I have planned for this year's rotation. The first week of course was the Quirky Quartet model stitch piece. The next project is a special piece that will be a gift for my husband for our 10th wedding anniversary in March. I hope I am able to get that one stitched up quickly! ☺ I am really excited about this piece and I wish that I could share pictures, but since my blog is a public page and so it my Facebook blog page, I cannot show pictures until after he receives it. If you are on my friends list on Facebook however, I have an album with specific privacy settings set up for posting progress pictures! ☺ He can't see that album! Hehehe ☺

Well, I think that's everything! Please be sure to stop by my Facebook page to check out the pictures and like my page! ☺

Happy Stitching! 

Until Next Time,
♥ Margie ♥

No comments: