Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Well Hello There Everyone! ☺

It looks like since I've been gone from posting on this blog so long that Photobucket has since pulled their heads out of their behinds and restored photos back! That's great news. I am happy to see that. Maybe now I'll get back to posting both on here and still on my public Facebook page as well. It's a fun page that you may like, so be sure to check it out. You can find the link in my previous post here on the blog. 

So some great news! I have business that some of you will love! I create and make bottle cap jewelry and needleminders and magnets and ornaments and needle threaders and hair clips! They are awesome! ☺ I have both a business page on Facebook and also a group where I post  most of my items for sale. Here is the link for the GROUP. There are lots of different images in the bottle caps like sports teams and fun phrases and lots more. I also create custom photo bottle caps. So if anyone would like their pets or kids or grandkids etc, I can make them into bottle caps items! I use a high quality resin that seals the image into the bottle cap and is non-yellowing. They are very durable. Be sure to c'mon by the group and have a look at Forever Treasured Keepsakes!!! ☺

So I have decided bcuz I do so many different types of crafts, I need to be able to share photos of them as well. So I'm going to be modifying the name of my blog a lil bit. I'm still trying to decide on the right name, but here are a few of the options so far that I am thinking about ...

It's All About Cross Stitch and More
It's All About Cross Stitch and Crafts
It's All About Crafts and Cross Stitch
My Adventures in Cross Stitch and More
My Adventures in Cross Stitch and Crafts

Well those are what I have come up with so far. What do you think?

Also some more great news! We have started the Stitching George Washington project! Everyone is working on their sections and they are all looking fantastic! Be sure to check out the tab here on my blog to see my progress. There is also a public group on Facebook where you can watch the progress of this grand project! ☺ Here is the link to the United Stitchers of America .

Well, I am going to sign off on this post for now. I'll post another entry soon with my current projects of stitching and crafts! ☺

Until Next Time,
♥ Margie ♥





No comments: