Thursday, April 16, 2015

And the Results are In!

Hello to you all! 

Thank you for stopping by & reading my blog! So I have some happy news from the Pima County Fair! 

I won RIBBONS!!! 

For my Goonies Never Say Die ... 
3rd Place! 

 photo Goonies Never Say Die 3rd Place_zpsxpcopcps.jpg

The notes on the card said that they didn't like the way I chose to frame it. 

For my Rules for Life ...
2nd Place! 

 photo Rules for Life 2nd Place_zpshoup19ml.jpg

The notes on the card for this one said they did not like the frame that I chose for this design. 

And last but not least, for my Let's Be Wicked ... 
1st Place! 

 photo Lets Be Wicked 1st Place_zpscpftkhsr.jpg

The notes on the card for this one said that the purple mat should have been a lighter purple. 

So that is my results from the fair!!! Not too shabby if you ask me! 

That's all for now! 

Until Next Time,
♥ Margie ♥

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great job! I personally love the goonies frame. Are they judging the stitching or the framing?

Margie said...

Thanks Heather ~ you would think they would be judging the stitching. But they said that my framing distracted from the stitching. To me it just added to it.